Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Permanent TSB kill off 100% Mortgages

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

Permanent TSB kill off 100% Mortgages Empty
PostSubject: Permanent TSB kill off 100% Mortgages   Permanent TSB kill off 100% Mortgages EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 1:31 pm

Independant

Investment buyers now will have to front 20%of property value.

Well, they certainly made hay while the sun shone. But should they have been allowed to offer 100% Mortgages in the first place ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Permanent TSB kill off 100% Mortgages   Permanent TSB kill off 100% Mortgages EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 2:23 am

I wonder how many mortgage payers will find that they've got negative equity this year?

Regards...jmcc
Back to top Go down
Ex
Fourth Master: Growth
Ex

Number of posts : 4226
Registration date : 2008-03-11

PostSubject: Re: Permanent TSB kill off 100% Mortgages   Permanent TSB kill off 100% Mortgages EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 2:28 am

I'm gonna guess 30000 currently in that position. But where would we find out for sure. No one is going to divulge that kind of inf.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Permanent TSB kill off 100% Mortgages   Permanent TSB kill off 100% Mortgages EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 3:28 am

EvotingMachine0197 wrote:
I'm gonna guess 30000 currently in that position. But where would we find out for sure. No one is going to divulge that kind of inf.
Welcome to the 1980s. I think that FF may find things very rough going and Bertie won't find any mercy from the electorate. I suppose that FF might make Harney the first sacrifice as it begins to circle the wagons.

Regards...jmcc
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Permanent TSB kill off 100% Mortgages   Permanent TSB kill off 100% Mortgages EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 12:35 pm

Finally, an outbreak of common sense.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Permanent TSB kill off 100% Mortgages   Permanent TSB kill off 100% Mortgages EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 1:10 pm

This is hardly bad news in the long run. They should never have been allowed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Permanent TSB kill off 100% Mortgages   Permanent TSB kill off 100% Mortgages Empty

Back to top Go down

Permanent TSB kill off 100% Mortgages
Page 1 of 1