Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Metals Currency Watch

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Metals Currency Watch - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Metals Currency Watch   Metals Currency Watch - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 29, 2008 5:42 am

I once had an ex state police car that I bought at auction which had a 5.7 litre souped up V8 engine. Most cars nowadays are V6 engines of over 3 litres. There are very few small cars except for cool cars like the new beatle and mini. There are however a lot of drivers going for economy and they choose a prius or other hybrid. The accord honda has a hybrid model which is still a decent sized vehicle. I was reading about a French company that were producing a car that ran on compressed air. It is called MDI, the company that makes them. Check out the utube of them, problem solved. YouTube - The Air Car
Air Car from France (1 of 2). 05:14 From: cplai. Views ...

Watch video - 9 min -

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QmqpGZv0YT4
Back to top Go down

Metals Currency Watch
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2