Machine Nation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Machine Nation

Irish Politics Forum - Politics Technology Economics in Ireland - A Look Under The Nation's Bonnet

Devilish machinations come to naught --Milton

PortalPortal  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  GalleryGallery  MACHINENATION.org  

Fluoride - do you trust the scientists?

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Fluoride - do you trust the scientists? - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fluoride - do you trust the scientists?   Fluoride - do you trust the scientists? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 2:48 am

Auditor #9 wrote:
Pity it finished at the second page - it was only starting to get going.
I think nearly all the other parts are available elsewhere.

Quote :
Why did Jimmy go all pro-fluoridation?
He was told to stop Gormley. The forces behind fluoridation are very powerful indeed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluoride - do you trust the scientists?   Fluoride - do you trust the scientists? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:22 am

It is beyond me why anyone thinks adding hydrofluorosilic acid to drinking water is a good idea. It is a bi-product from the manufacture of aluminum so I assume that is where the funding advocating use is originating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fluoride - do you trust the scientists?   Fluoride - do you trust the scientists? - Page 5 EmptyThu Jan 29, 2009 3:26 am

It's baffling to think an industrial by-product that is a known hazard could be used in water - it's totally feckin bonkers when you look at it.

The human body wasn't meant for a lot of this stuff - we get cancers, go mental, get retarded babies, have emotional disturbances ...

If there is a difference to your metabolism when you eat different fruits and vegetables then I don't know why we're ingesting this stuff - it's crazy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fluoride - do you trust the scientists?   Fluoride - do you trust the scientists? - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fluoride - do you trust the scientists?
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5